This completely renovated in 2016 2-room apartment is located on the 1st floor in the apartment building Parkzicht. The apartment is ideally located near the shops of Frederik Hendriklaan and Fahrenheitstraat, near public transport, beach, sea, dunes and schools such as The European School. You enjoy a panoramic view from the living and dining room or balcony. The apartment consists of a bright living and dining room, a bedroom, kitchen, separate toilet and bathroom. In the basement you have a private storeroom as well as a common bicycle storage and you have access to a shared private car park.
Entrance, staircase, or elevator to the first floor: entrance through a gallery. Vestibule with meter cupboard and closet. A hall. Living room ca (5.00 m x 4.00 m) and dining room (approx 3.60m x 3.00m), door to the balcony at the rear located on the North East. Bedroom (approx 3.00m x 2.90m) annex newly tiled bathroom with bath and sink. Separate toilet with a fountain. Kitchen (approx 3.18m x 1.83m). The washing machine connection is located in the kitchen and the washing machine practically hidden in one of the kitchen cabinets so it is usually not visible.
Private basement storage in the basement. Communal bicycle storage.
- Hot water boiler (rent € 11 p/m);
- Partially double glazed;
- Central heating by means off block heating;
- Interested parking also on site;
- Annual ground lease payments until 31-12-2027, canon € 36.30 per half year;
- Shared bicycle storage, accessible by elevator;
- Location with an open view and near shops, beach, sea and the dunes;
- Old-age and materials clauses are included in the sales contract
- Active VVE with a monthly contribution of € 146,28 (May 2018). Advance heating costs € 69.85 per month (May 2018)